- When you see or have a spill on your carpet, never rub always dab at spill with wet cloth or towel. Use only water and dab until most or all is removed.
- Vacuum slowly moving in circles, I use the butt method vacuum in the direction you would not normally. In tight areas move the vacuum in slow turning motions.
- When having your carpets cleaned try to have all small items picked up and out of the way for your tech coming in to clean. This way he can put more focus on cleaning.
- Look at vacuum underside to make sure hair and string debris are not interfering with vacuum brushes. Always empty bag or container every other month or as needed.
- Try to place carpet runners in heavy traffic areas. This can save carpet wear patterns. Remove runners when having guest over for appearance.
- Have carpets cleaned yearly. If you have pets or live on rural streets every 9 months. This will help sustain carpet life.
- When having your carpets cleaned watch to make sure your carpet tech vacuums first before applying any chemical. 70 % OF CLEANING COMES THRU THE VACUUM.
- Carpet and fabric protection should be done once every 2-3 years. It’s like washing your car every so often, every car should get a wax
- Don’t use resolve to attack a spill, remember most carpet tech’s can remove a stain that has not been locked in rubbing in store bought chemicals.
- When buying new carpet always ask what the stain durability content shows.
For all your Commercial and Residential Housekeeping and Carpet Cleaning needs choose Eco Earth Cleaning Services and Sanitizing serves Sebastian FL, VeroBeach FL, Fellsmere FL, Barefoot Bay FL, and all of Indian River County FL, Palm Bay FL, Melbourne FL and all of Brevard county We use only Eco safe cleaners with no harsh chemical. Guaranteed to be safe for children and pets of all ages.. Eco Earth Cleaning Services is proudly known throughout the Florida Treasure Coast and Space Coast for using only the newest and most sophisticated techniques in Upholstery and carpet cleaning as well as Home and business sanitizing,. The industry recommended time to have your carpets and tile/grout cared for is every 12-18 months. Mattresses should be cleaned yearly, most people never have had the area they sleep every night cleaned. Dust mites and bacteria live in the area we spend the most time and never clean.Eco Earth Cleaning Services and Sanitizing of Sebastian Florida , as well as Vero Beach Florida, Fellsmere Florida , Barefoot Bay Florida, and Palm Bay Florida Stuart Florida, Port St Lucia Florida. Pricing on having your house professionally cleaned should be around 25 to 35 cents per square foot on carpet and 55 to 75 on tile and grout. Sanitizing is less than .40 cents. Using all natural solutions to clean your carpets and upholstery and in our sanitizing methods, Eco-Earth has a non toxic, quite, green cleaning system to restore your home its natural beauty without hurting you, your family, or your pets. West Palm Beach Florida, Ft. Lauderdale Florida, Delray Beach Florida
Eco Earth Cleaning Services provides a wide range of services to homeowners and businesses, specializing in carpet and upholstery cleaning, and area rugs along with tile and grout cleaning along with commercial and home sanitizing. Let us remove the harmful bacteria from your home or work environment creating a safe and healthy atmosphere for everyone. Our services are affordable and cost effective for residential homeowners and commercial businesses. Service areas from Cocoa Beach FL to Ft Lauderdale FL